Travel Arrangements and Accommodations
Need help finding a place to stay and get around town? Book your accommodations early to save your self a spot and avoid over-charging!
Hostels and hotels in Belgrade
- Hedonist Hostel – ranging from 15€ to 20€ [google map]
- Montmartre Hostel – ranging from 15€ to 35€ [google map]
- Spitit Hostel - ranging from 12€ to 20€ [google map]
- Hotel Majestic (3 star hotel) [google map]
- Hotel Palace (4 star hotel) [google map]
- Hotel Zira Belgrade (4 star, top of the range) [google map]
Information on public transportation
The best way to use public transport in terms of getting your self to the summer school is to catch the bus from the "Republic Square" in downtown Belgrade. Focus on the bus lines: 24, 79. Those lines will take you to the last stop to the Metropolitan University, Tadeusa Koscuska 63.
Do not hesitate to contact us about helping you get to the conference when you are around Belgrade, we are more than happy to help. The e-mail and number are listed below, and we will be available to answer any question, regarding guidelines for arrival to the Belgrade Metropolitan University.
For information on public transportation and various lines and times visit:
Taxis can be found throughout the city at various checkpoints or called on:
- +381 11 19801 – Beogradski taxi
- +381 11 19802 – Žuti taxi
- +381 11 19803 – Pink taxi
The summer school will be held at the Belgrade Metropolitan University [google map]
For more information about Belgrade, its attractions and sights you can meet on the site, which has organized tourist tours in Belgrade.